Friday 13 December 2013

Hrithik Roshan announces divorce from wife Sussanne



Following months of speculation on their marriage, the actor released an official statement today (Friday, December 13) confirming the news.

"Sussanne has decided to separate from me and end our 17 year relationship. This is a very trying time for the entire family and I request the media and the people to grant us our privacy at this time," revealed the Bollywood star.

The wording of the statement seemed to imply that the decision to end their marriage was not taken by hritik roshan.

"I do not wish this news to disempower my fans and the people about the institution of marriage in any way. I am a firm believer in this institution and respect and honour it at the highest level," he added.


hritik roshan also took the opportunity to thank fans for their support after undergoing surgery following a head injury incurred while filming.

"And once again I thank my fans for all the concern and prayers for my health, my treatment is going well and I should be able to resume my life in every way very soon. Thank you."

Rumours about problems in 
hritik roshan's marriage surfaced during the filming of the 2010 release Kites, which linked him to Mexican star Barbara Mori.

No comments:

Post a Comment